Clicking on he link below should/will download the appropriate document to you computer, thus enabling you to view at your own leisure. Note we also hold a PSI license for documentation from Government.
This page was becoming a large list so I have added more menu options here. I have tried to gather relevant information into categories to make it easier to find.
- Doctors< - information relating to Medic's.
- DWP forms, guides etc< - DLA556 form, GL24 How to complain form, all Department for Work & Pensions Information.
- Employment Related Information< - useful documents if you are looking for or in work.
- ESA & Welfare Reform< - Employment and Support Allowance & Welfare Reform 2008.
- Freedom of Information requests< - Information received back as a result of requests under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Letters Received< - All letters received in response from our letter writing.
- Mental Health< - Mental Health & HIV
- Misc.< - Statistics on DLA review up to May 2008, Process charts.
- Sample Letters.< - Sample letters for you to amend/use or inspire your own.
- T<h<C<ell organisation reports<- Documents about ThCell as an organisation.