ThCell is not responsible for the content of external websites. Navigation and use of information on external websites is at the users own risk. ThCell is a wholly independent organisation. You should not consider any externally linked organisation or website as endorsed or recommended by ThCell. Links are provided, in good faith, to information you may find useful.
This is for links to media information & those who have carried an article on this issue.
- Positively UK, http://www.positivelywomen.org.uk< publish a magazine on a quarterly basis for women living with or affected by HIV.
- FS Magazine, http://www.gmfa.org.uk/londonservices/fsmagazine/index<
- QX magazine, http://qxmagazine.com/< is a general weekly magazine covering the gay scene. Thanks to them for publishing an article on this matter in there issue of week commencing 6th February 2008.
- BOYZ, http://www.boyz.co.uk/< is a weekly magazine.
- BBC<<< Ouch http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch< is the BBC<<<'s Disability web site. They have a forum on the DLA found here<.
- Gay Times, http://gaytimes.co.uk< . Serving the gay community.
- DIVA , http://www.divamag.co.uk/diva/<. Serving the Lesbian and Bi-sexual community.